Manhattan VIP Limo prides itself on a longstanding history of providing quality services to the greater New York area since 1984, over these years we have compiled the answers to your Frequently Asked Questions. In the event that the information you are seeking is not contained within our FAQ section or this site in general, please contact us via phone or email and an agent will respond to your questions promptly.
Before you book
- Where can I find your hourly rates?
Our rates are by the hour (BTH) also known as A/D (as directed).
2 hrs minimum on weekdays (Mon-Thur)
3 hrs minimum on weekends (Fri-Sun)
5 hrs minimum any day if traveling outside of the greater city limits
All HOURLY RATES-BASED ON A GARAGE TO GARAGE TRAVEL TIME!!!
Please Note: All Rates
Above Prices DO NOT include Tolls, Parking, 5% Administration Fee 13% Fuel SC,NYC tax and 20% Gratuity.
- Do you have a Guarantee of Service?
After you have received your “Confirmation Number”, your car is guaranteed to be there waiting for you. (Reservation must be made at least 24 hour prior to the time of service and with a valid credit card.)
- What is your credit card processing procedure?
Your credit card will not be charged until the day off the service. Prepayments can be arranged online for relatives or friends of the traveler.
Before you travel
- If I need to cancel a pick up, what are the requirements?
All cancellations must be made within 24 hrs prior to your arrival. To avoid being charged you must cancel your reservation within 24 to 12 hours before service time. You must provide confirmation # for each reservation.
Email your cancellation 24 hours
Fax your cancellation 24 hours
Phone Cancellation 12 – 5 hours*
* Cancellations by phone only weekdays bet. 10am-8pm
- What if I am unable to arrive in time for a reservation “No Show”?
ALL no shows will be charged full rate. To avoid being charged you must:
1. Call toll free 1-888-778-3VIP so that one of our dispatchers can get in touch with the driver and help you to locate each other.
2. Call 1-212-777-3VIP or email in the event your plans or flight have been changed.
- How will I know when my car has arrived and who is my driver?
Your uniformed driver (suite and tie) will be holding a sign containing your name, which will make it easier for you to find him. The “meet and greet” is a great way to be welcomed by our company.
- If I have to wait for my car to arrive, will I be billed for my waiting time?
Our customers are privileged to free waiting time according to what type of car they have selected. Our operators checking all flights ETA’s (for delays or earlier arrivals).
Sedans – receive 30 minutes free on domestic and on international flights.
Limousines – receive 30 minutes free on domestic and 50 minutes free on international flights.
Vans – receive 30 minutes free on domestic and 50 minutes free on international flights.
Mini-vans – receive 30 minutes free on domestic and on international flights.